Centre of Excellence for IoT is a Digital India initiative led by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology & NASSCOM. It is the largest existing innovation platform for enabling IoT revolution through connected devices using emerging technologies such as Sensors, Big Data, Analytics, AI/ML, AR/VR and Robotics.
- We help the startups in their Go-To-Market by enabling Enterprise Connects for their Pilots, Market Validation and initial business opportunities. The enterprises may also infuse strategic capital into some of the promising startups. For some of our Strategic Partners pls visit http://coe-iot.com/strategic-partners/
- Our Industry Connects allow us to bring along the expertise & shared experience of the industry veterans proving to be the best mentors & advisors for the startups.
- We look forward to furthering initiatives by the Central & State Governments & Departments to drive opportunities for the startups having a predominantly B2G focus
- Opportunity to work on real world problems through our Co-Create Program
- Access to global startup communities through International Trade Delegations
- Incubated startups can have a shared access to a state-of-the-art in-house lab having latest prototyping, designing & testing tools & equipments. To know more pls visit http://coe-iot.com/innovate-iot-lab-india/
- We provide 24×7 access to a centrally located office space and carefully maintained digital & physical infrastructure for the incubated startups
- All our incubated startups get the best in the ecosystem deals & credits from diligently vetted Service Partners
- The in-house team at NASSCOM CoE IoT works closely with the incubated startups as a shared resource for hiring/team building, business model refinement, startup metrics, organising workshops etc
- Technology led Innovation
- Product Market Fit
Though we are sector agnostic, but preferred sectors/spaces include AgriTech, HealthTech, Industry 4.0, Energy, Water, CleanTech, Auto & Smart Cities